1. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness: I must find out how Todd Hewitt is going to get out of the shit at the end of The Knife of Never Letting Go. I have questions, the title of this book promises ANSWERS.
2. A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby: For It’s A Wonderful Dare Challenge.
3. The Minotaur by Barbara Vine: For It’s a Wonderful Dare Challenge.
Books Read in October
1. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
2. An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
3. Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
3 books in October. Rather pitiful. For every book I read, I abandon two. There were a lot of misfires this month; the three books you see above survived my picky tastes.
By now you should know that no Library Loot post is complete without a random picture. The flavor of the week is this pensive picture of Ed Westwick A.K.A. Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl. I am drawn to his squinty-eyed smoulder. He is the FIRE!!!
Chuck Bass is the Bruce Patman of the O.M.G. generation.
Replace 1BRUCE1 with “Damn that MotherChucker!”
P.S. I can stare at this picture of Bruce until the end of time! He gropes me with his eyes.
They are both very feral, a trait that I know all too well about…